Re: Audio Files for Certified Series

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello Group!

      I have had a chance to preview the new audio files that Roger
      suggested be added to our certified series. I've heard 'Magic
      Island' and 'The Smiley Burnette Show', and was very impressed!
      This is a big step forward in making our group THE group to be a
      part of.
      Doug Hopkinson is the announcer on both series, and he is flawless.
      The extra file on Smiley Burnette is worth the price of admission
      alone.
      Just wait to you have a chance to hear this, it is fantastic.

      Roger is looking for at least two more people to be announcers on
      this. I know he is looking for a good female voice, so apply today.

      The audio files are the icing on the cake and they are only going to
      get better!