Monthly Report On Our Web Page

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello Group!

      Here is the report of activity on our Web page for October. It was
      another banner month. While new visitors declined about 100, nearly
      everything else was up.
      This shows that we are reaching a lot of people not associated with
      our groups and they are really utilizing the materials we are making
      available. Read the posts in the guest book to see what some of
      them have to say.

      Here's the report -

      1362 visitors paid 3008 visits.
      They came from, in descending order, US, Canada, Australia, Sweden,
      Great Britian, European Union, South Africia, Russia, Germany, UAE,
      Korea, Egypt, Finland, Philippines, Spain, Mexico, France, Ireland,
      Israel, Iceland, Romania, El Salvador, Italy, Netherlands, New
      Zealand. 25 Countries here!

      2344 visited the forum
      392 downloaded the OTTER database
      289 downloaded artwork
      171 downloaded the OTTER program
      139 downloaded the Guide
      4162 other files downloaded

      Search Engine Hits
      158 - Yahoo
      98 - Google
      4 - DMOZ
      3 - AOL
      2 - MSN
      3 - others

      Found us via other ways
      120 - Steve Cottles Site
      53 - Share and Trade Board
      44 - Cobalt
      22 - Blogs Site
      21 - otrhobbist.com
      147 - others

      All in all, a very good month! New stuff is going up to the web
      site nearly every day. I hope that each of you will make it a
      practice to visit every day. Please join the forum, that way, you'll
      receive notification of what's new!

      Support OTR! Visit the Researchers Web page now!

      www.otterprojectonline.info

      jimb
    • Brian A.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Those numbers are great. Nice to see how many
        different countries are taking a look.

        Happy OTR hunting,
        Brian A.

        --- Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

        > Hello Group!
        >
        > Here is the report of activity on our Web page for
        > October. It was
        > another banner month. While new visitors declined
        > about 100, nearly
        > everything else was up.
        > This shows that we are reaching a lot of people not
        > associated with
        > our groups and they are really utilizing the
        > materials we are making
        > available. Read the posts in the guest book to see
        > what some of
        > them have to say.
        >
        > Here's the report -
        >
        > 1362 visitors paid 3008 visits.
        > They came from, in descending order, US, Canada,
        > Australia, Sweden,
        > Great Britian, European Union, South Africia,
        > Russia, Germany, UAE,
        > Korea, Egypt, Finland, Philippines, Spain, Mexico,
        > France, Ireland,
        > Israel, Iceland, Romania, El Salvador, Italy,
        > Netherlands, New
        > Zealand. 25 Countries here!
        >
        > 2344 visited the forum
        > 392 downloaded the OTTER database
        > 289 downloaded artwork
        > 171 downloaded the OTTER program
        > 139 downloaded the Guide
        > 4162 other files downloaded
        >
        > Search Engine Hits
        > 158 - Yahoo
        > 98 - Google
        > 4 - DMOZ
        > 3 - AOL
        > 2 - MSN
        > 3 - others
        >
        > Found us via other ways
        > 120 - Steve Cottles Site
        > 53 - Share and Trade Board
        > 44 - Cobalt
        > 22 - Blogs Site
        > 21 - otrhobbist.com
        > 147 - others
        >
        > All in all, a very good month! New stuff is going
        > up to the web
        > site nearly every day. I hope that each of you will
        > make it a
        > practice to visit every day. Please join the forum,
        > that way, you'll
        > receive notification of what's new!
        >
        > Support OTR! Visit the Researchers Web page now!
        >
        > www.otterprojectonline.info
        >
        > jimb

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com