Re: Last Week's Voice Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello Group!

      Last Thursday night's voice conference is now available from Doug
      via Streamload.

      It is also available from our OTRR Library(Steve) on the Hub.

      As some of you are aware, we are undertaking a new project headed up
      by Ryan E of Ryan's Discs fame.

      Ryan is preparing a 'newbie' package that will consist of about 2
      discs. The discs will contain 40-50 'best of' episodes from the
      best series. They will also contain several text and audio files
      that will furnish newly interested with a lot of information about
      the hobby. Also information on our group.

      We would like your input for this. Ryan has created a section on
      our web page -

      www.otterprojectonline.info

      where he has placed some initial information. He'd like you to
      examine the text files, offer revisions, make suggestions for stuff
      to be included, etc. Also, suggest series episodes, BY NAME, for
      the discs.

      These newcomer packages will be made available to all newcomers to
      the hobby we can find out about, not just people applying to
      Researchers for membership. They'll have info on other otr groups
      that we recommend as well.

      Please visit the web site, check out the new stuff there, visit the
      forum and add your comments, suggestions, to the thread.

      If you cannot see or post to the 'For Old Time Radio Researchers
      Only', e-mail Dede at dedeweedy@..., and she'll get you set up
      for entrance into this special section of the forum.