Otter Book Cover

  • rogerhohenbrink
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi Group

      Made up a book cover for the Otter manual. You can find it in the
      file section under OTTER BOOK COVER.doc (Notebook Cover for Otter
      Guide). If you would like to print the Otter Guide and keep in in a
      notebook this is the cover for it. It is best to get a 1 inch binder
      with the clear plastic insert front - just slide the Otter Book Cover
      in.

      I printed the Guide and have it in a notebook and I would like to say
      I am very impressed with it.

      I would like to thank Archie Hunter - for his clear instruction - and
      Jim Beshires, Bill Boyed, Bill Hartig, Marsha Fleming, any_ol_1,
      uncle_sycamore, David Craig and Bill Atkins who's input made this
      such a great Guide.

      This will make a great training manual for the on line training
      project.

      Thanks to all.

      Roger Hohenbrink
    • Archie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "rogerhohenbrink"
        <rhohenbrink@e...> wrote:
        > Hi Group
        >
        > Made up a book cover for the Otter manual.

        Thank you Roger.

        > I printed the Guide and have it in a notebook and I would like to
        say
        > I am very impressed with it.
        >
        > I would like to thank Archie Hunter - for his clear instruction -
        and
        > Jim Beshires, Bill Boyed, Bill Hartig, Marsha Fleming, any_ol_1,
        > uncle_sycamore, David Craig and Bill Atkins who's input made this
        > such a great Guide.
        >
        > Roger Hohenbrink

        And thank you again. Already I am thinking of what items will be in
        the "advanced" supplement.

        Archie