Suspense

  • jla25us
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hello,

      I just came on board with this group and wanted to say hi.

      I am collecting Suspense radio programs and have over 550 and am
      interested in downloading or trading for them.

      If you have any, please contact me and lets talk.

      Thanks!

      Adam
    • Steve Napier
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2004
        Adam,

        According to my records I have 906 episodes with a few more that are questionable for some reason.
        The Otter Log (if I have it updated) shows only 2 more episodes in existence that I don't have.
        You are welcome to them. The best way for you to get them is to join the OTRR hub.
        You can also contact me directly at napierw76@... if you wish.

        Steve Napier

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2005
          * 56/04/24 647 A Case Of Nerves(Stars Parley Baer)

          This show is currently showing as available. I believe that this show
          is not available and the entry is being confused with * 50/06/01 387 A
          Case of Nerves(Stars E G Robinson) which is available

          Is there anyone out there that knows for a fact that the Parley Baer
          episode exists?
        • David Oxford
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2005
            Andrew

            I, too, have not found this show. I have downloaded all shows from the
            Hub, from the commercial ftp server sites if listed(Randy’s, Digital
            Deli, The Listening
            Room). All are mislabelled and are really 50/06/01 387 A Case of Nerves
            with Edgar G. Robinson.

            Has anybody actually heard the show with Parley Baer?

            David Oxford

            On Apr 10, 2005, at 5:27 PM, Andrew Steinberg wrote:

            > * 56/04/24  647 A Case Of Nerves(Stars Parley Baer)
            >
            > This show is currently showing as available. I believe that this show
            > is not available and the entry is being confused with * 50/06/01  387
            > Case of Nerves(Stars E G Robinson) which is available
            >
            > Is there anyone out there that knows for a fact that the Parley Baer
            > episode exists?
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Service.

          • james
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
              Jim
              You need to update the Suspense files in OTTER. In OTTER is skips
              episode numbers 898 and 899. Also, there is a typo on episode 921.

              I downloaded the Suspense file to correct it, but the file has already
              been corrected. It just needs to be posted.

              jj
            • Johnathan
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
                Regarding Suspense, between episodes 912 and 922, there are three
                episodes marked 912. 912 itself, 917, and 919. The titles and dates
                are correct. Typo?