Re: Thursday Night Voice Conference

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello Group!

      Our regularly scheduled voice conference will be this Thursday Night
      at 9pm EST. If you'd like to attend and are not already on
      the 'invite' list, please send me your yahoo name via e-mail.

      Proposed Agenda
      1 - Old Business
      2 - Reports - Moderators
      3 - Need someone to maintain the 'Official Abbreviations List'
      4 - OTRR Hub Library - what progress? Who will host?
      5 - Moving Distros to another Yahoo Group or posting in our Forum
      6 - 'Weed' otr programs
      7 - Script Project - will someone please give us an update?
      8 - Web Site Report
      a. Members Linking to
      b. posting in the forum
      c. Statistics
      9 - Other business

      As always, an mp3 file will be made for those not able to attend.
      If you have any subject you'd like to have discussed, please let me
      know.

      Lest anyone think that the conference is all business - it's not.
      We have a lot of fun and sometimes the typed comments are a thing of
      bewilderment! Any and everything related to OTR(and some things
      not) are discussed. We'd love to have each member join us!
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
        Hello Group!

        We have some important issues to discuss at the meeting tonight. I
        hope that a lot of you can attend.
        For new members, we have a voice conference on Yahoo using IM each
        thursday night at 9pm est. If you want to attend, please e-mail me
        your yahoo id. A mic is not required, although helpful!
        jimb
      • James Black
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 28, 2004
          Message
          I would like to check it out.

          JamesOldTimeRadio is my Yahoo ID

          Thanks
          James

          We have some important issues to discuss at the meeting tonight.  I
          hope that a lot of you can attend.
          For new members, we have a voice conference on Yahoo using IM each
          thursday night at 9pm est.  If you want to attend, please e-mail me
          your yahoo id.  A mic is not required, although helpful!
          jimb

        • tasseau{Martillo}fg
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 29, 2004
            Message
            can it be streamed to tasseau_M  please.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 16, 2004
              Hello Group!

              There WILL be a group voice conference this Thursday nite at 9pm EST.

              We have some important issues to discuss.
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
                Hello Group!

                There will be a short voice conference this thursday night at 9 pm
                EST. If I don't already have your yahoo ids', I'll need it in order
                to invite you to attend.
                Message 7 of 9 , May 29, 2005
                  Researchers!

                  There will be a voice conference this thursday night at 9pm EST. Plan
                  to attend.

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 30, 2005
                    Researchers!

                    The conference scheduled for this thursday night has been canceled
                    because so many are away on vacation. A new time will be set.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 27, 2006
                      Hi All,

                      Don't forget the voice conference Thursday(tomorrow) at 9pm EST!!!!!