Re: [Otter-Project] Re: 1-24 Manual

  • Bill Atkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
      All,

      I am reviewing the document prior to converting to PDF and it
      occured to me that those great screen shots that Archie provided
      are from Windows XP.

      Do we want to put a notation in the beginning to explain that
      the screens that people may see from Windows 2000, 98, ME, etc.
      may look a little different but that the functionality remains
      the same?

      This document looks great.

      Bill
    • Archie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
        I will put in the disclaimer Bill. Not sure if the windows will
        look different under different O/S or not but it is a good point.

        Archie

        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Bill Atkins <wiatkins@u...>