8654Religious OTR

  • Flo BTMan
    Jun 30, 2014
      Hi Folks--
         I was looking for some RELIGIOUS O-T-R shows--I have found 2 (Ave Maria & Eternal Light), but I am still looking for some "Classics" like "Message of Israel", "Protestant Hour" "Silhouette" (Religious Show not the song) along with more recent Religious fare like "Powerline" & "On This Rock" (Father Bill Ayres)--tried the Hub--came up empty  in addition to "Google" search & even a "trip" back to WinMX (what can i say--"any port in a storm"-- :)--any ideas suggestions on how/where to find these "gems"?

      Floyd
      (Flbtm@...)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic