8607Re: [OTR-Project] Project OTR to close??

  • harman
    Jul 30, 2009
      My vote is to "close".  Please save yourself the time, Jim.  Put another note on the website that re-directs us (and visitors) to www.otrr.org.  I don't know how everyone else is doing, but I am doing very little "yahooing" in the groups area since I am busy elsewhere.  THANK YOU JIM for all that you have done for me and others.  You have been a big help.
      Michael Harman

      --- On Wed, 7/29/09, Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

      Hi Guys,
      I'm considering closing Project OTR as a Yahoo Group.  My thoughts are that the information has already been posted to www.otrr.org before it's posted here.

      Anyone think of any reason for keeping the Project OTR site on yahoo open, please speak now.