8602Re: [OTR-Project] Project OTR to close??

  • kurtluchs@aol.com
    Jul 29, 2009
      Save yourself the work! It's the info that matters, not posting it twice.

      Kurt Luchs

      In a message dated 7/29/09 4:30:35 PM, beshiresjim@... writes:

      Hi Guys,
      I'm considering closing Project OTR as a Yahoo Group.  My thoughts are that the information has already been posted to www.otrr.org before it's posted here.

      I update each individual text log file, update the OTRR database, and make the corrections as to when the file was last updated.

      Then I come here - upload the individual text files and indicate what they have been updated for - then Have to go post a message and say I've done all this.

      The info posted on the Yahoo group site is basically a duplication of what's already available at the web site, with the execption of stating what the individual text file was changed for.  This can be remided by  just posting a notice to the blog site on the web site.

      This will save me about 20-25 hours of work each month.

      Anyone think of any reason for keeping the Project OTR site on yahoo open, please speak now.

      jimb

      Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to School (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic