8252Re: Lux Radio Theater log

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Dec 4, 2008
      The question is what is the purpose of the log. Is it to list dates
      and titles only? Or is the purpose to also provide a manner to assist
      collectors in sorting out mislabeled shows where the title of the
      story is correct but the date may be incorrect? Information in the
      title field such as actors *could* be helpful, but too much
      information in the title field leads to clutter.

      Ideally, the wiki pages would be the best resource for listing actors,
      etc. in assisting in the sorting out of shows.

      --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, Edwin Cox <mystsmysts@...> wrote:

      > Wouldn't the air date be sufficient to identify the program as
      different from the original?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic