      From: Andrew Steinberg <nightkey5@...>
      Subject: [OTR-Project] Let's Pretend
      To: OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 7:53 AM

      In the 1970s, there was a series of 50 Let's Pretend stories re-created
      and released on LPs. These were not radio broadcasts. Many of these
      have ended up as mp3s and labeled as actual shows. Example: 440305 Frog
      Prince

      My dilemma is whether or not to add entries to the Let's Pretend log
      such as

      xxxxxx Frog Prince (from a record)

      These recordings are not OTR, but they have spread widely through the
      OTR community. If I don't add record entries, the recordings will
      automatically be given a wrong date by Otter. If I do add the entry,
      people will possibly be on notice the recordings are from records.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic