8070Re: [OTR-Project] Re: Location of Otter Data

  • Adam Gott
    Aug 30, 2008
      I am trying to migrate my data from one computer to another and I
      can't seem to manage it either. I find no subfolders titled HAVE and
      LOCATION in my existing installation. The only subfolders there are
      Backup, Docs, and tmp.

      Surely it can't be this hard to move from one computer to another can it?

      --
      http://cool-mo-dee.blogspot.com - strange and unusual findings on the web
      http://db.etree.org/AdamGott