7134Re: [OTR-Project] Voice Conference Scheduled

  • Edwin Cox
    May 14, 2007
      I sure would like to observe the voice conference thursday night but how do I know if I have instant messenger installed.  If I don't have it installed how do I go about getting it installed.
      I recently became a member of otrr and have got a lot to learn.  thanks

      Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. You
      need Yahoo Instant Messenger and a mike would be helpful, but not
      necessary.

      If you are not already on my list, please e-mail to be added.