6987Cincy Con Coming

    Apr 5 9:37 AM
      Hi All,

      The Cincy Con is nearing and I trust that if you live within 500
      miles you are planning on attending all or part of it.

      Some of us will be driving up from Savannah, Ga, some coming from
      Kansas, some from Colorado and points west. This is a very nice laid-
      back convention, and gives you the chance to meet some of the stars
      and many of today's well-known otr personalities in person. Martin
      Grams, Terry S, Dave Siegle, Ted Davenport and Jim Cox are just a few
      who are rumored will be in attendance, as well as some of the OTRR
      group leaders and supporters.

      We'd like to know who from the group is planning on being there, so
      we can have a sort of mini con ourselves. We'd like to all go out to
      lunch together, and of course, hang out and watch Ryan Ellett consume
      vast amounts of alcohol. Pictures will be required in order to keep
      Ryan in line or we'll show them to his wife(who is a minister!).

      OTRR will also be doing a panel on Saturday morning. Ryan and Doug
      are in charge of this, and need volunteers to help. If you think
      you'd like to be part of this crazy group, e-mail ryan at
      ryanellett@..., or Doug at atoning2003@....