6613Our New Web Site

    Nov 27, 2006
      Hi All!

      Work proceeds at a rapid pace on our new website and we hope to
      launch it officially before Christmas. Jim J and his helpers have
      done a fantastic job! We are already on a new server under a new
      name and that is where the work is going on.

      One of the pages will feature links to our members sites. So if you
      have a web presence and would like to have a link to it from our
      site, here's what we will need.

      1. No site that sells otr, sorry.
      2. A Brief discription as to what your site is all about.
      3. The web address.
      4. Send it to beshiresjim@... and I'll hold until ready.

      Additionally we'll have links to our friends in other otr clubs, so
      the same info would be needed.

      And finally, we will have some links to sites that offer 'help's in
      otr collecting, like mp3 merge, ect. so if you know of these, we'd
      like that info as well.

      Looking forward to the launch date!