6576Re: [OTR-Project] Our New Web Site

  • Ed Mortensen
    Nov 20, 2006
      Excellent site!

      Something to think about: I tried to click on the "headings" to get to
      sections. (I.e, I tried to click on Wiki in the grey background).

      Also, did you mean that the project was "an" invaluable tool?
      [OTR enthusiasts find the “First Line Project” and invaluable...]

      Jim Beshires wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Jim Jones has put in a tremendous amount of work designing our new
      > web presence. It is so much better than our current one.
      >
      > What we'd like for you to do is visit it - check out the links that
      > are working(not all of them have been redone yet), and give us your
      > suggestions, comments, kudos, rotten eggs, etc.
      >
      > Additionally, there is a guest map when you can zooom in and place a
      > litte person representing you and post a message as well. We want to
      > see how many otr people we can get on the map and from what states
      > and countries we all come from.
      > Here is the web address -
      >

      > http://www.jjonz.us/otrr05/
      >
      > This is not hard work. Will, you kindly do this as a favor to me?
      >
      > jimb
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic