6522Re: Archive.org

    Nov 4, 2006
      Hi All,

      Just a reminder that the great majority of our stuff is on
      archive.org.
      And we are trying to upload the rest.

      We are doing it in two ways.

      1. a zip file that contains everything. If you want the 'official'
      certified archival series, download this.
      2. Each episode as an individual download. This is for people who
      may want to sample the series. It is NOT a certified set, as
      episode titles had to be modified to be accepted by archive.org, and
      the extras in each set are not included.

      We could use two or three more people to help in this area. You
      need either cable or DSL to really upload stuff. If you are
      interested, e-mail me and I'll get you into our special archive.org
      group.

      To see all of our stuff on archive.org, put OTRR in the search box
      and select 'audio' as the section to be searched.

      jimb