6001Re: [OTR-Project] Re: New file uploaded to OTR-Project

  • Illoman
    Jun 2, 2006
      Thank you for clarifying that. I appreciate it!

      On Jun 2, 2006, at 4:24 PM, beckypyle226 wrote:

      > I suggest that you turn off these notices by going to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OTR-Project/join
      > and select "Special notices" under Message Delivery
      > then "Save Changes"
      > This will allow you to get the changes summary messages, but not all
      > the individual change messages.
      > - Palmer

      Visit my site! View my paintings! See Homer!

      "...sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or
      paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic
      fear which is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene
    • Show all 2479 messages in this topic