5756Re: Series for certification

    Apr 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      I must admit I'm very disappointed in the number of people who've voted
      in the poll on the website to select series for certification. Less
      than 90 out of over 800 different people who belong to our various
      groups and I'm sure that some votes came from people who are not in our
      groups.

      Do the members here think so little of the certification project that
      they don't care? If so, what are we doing? Are we wasting our time?
      I hope not. I hope its that you just forgot.

      Please go to -

      www.otterprojectonline.info

      and cast your vote today while it's fresh in your mind.