4630Re: [Otter-Project] New poll for Otter-Project

  • Robert Gilroy
    Oct 4, 2005
      I am not sure what the contents of this library would be -- or what the purpose would be.
      Please enlighten me.

      Thank you,

      BoB

      Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Otter-Project group:

      The group is considering a VCD/DVD library. This poll is
      running in all groups, so please only vote in one.

      o I would use such a library.
      o No, I don't think we need one.
      o The library materials should be available for postage
      o I would be willing to contribute $1 to rent one or $2 to rent 2, if the proceeds are used to futher the groups goals.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
      Click to Watch now!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/xmKGzA/IARHAA/kkyPAA/smTrlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! for Good