4566Re: This Thursday Night Voice Conference a 'Must Attend'

    Sep 28, 2005
      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Johnathan" <johnmarilyn@t...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks for the heads up. What is it that you use for the voice
      conference?

      Hello,

      We use Yahoo Instant Messenger which has a conference capability to
      have many people in the same gathering. If you have a mic plugged
      into your sound card, you can participate just like talking on the
      phone. If not, you will still be able to hear the conversations and
      you can type questions, comments, ect, in the chat window.

      Download YIM from the Yahoo home page. Send a message to me at
      beshiresjim@... giving me your Yahoo nickname and I'll add you
      to the voice conference list. Just be online at 9pm EST and you'll
      receive an invitation to join the conference.

      Late comers are alway welcomed! But you do have to be on the list.