4Re: [Otter-Project] Re: HeyGuys!

  • jim beshires
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hey Big Guy!
      Im on Yahoo messenger now, if you want to talk, I'd love to hear your ideas.
      Jim B

      any_ol_1 <otrmail@...> wrote:
      At first thoughts, I thought rules 4 and 5 are a little harsh.

      Also, it takes a LOT of clicks to download the database that way.
      On the otherhand, if things don't get updated too much it's a great
      idea to be able to browse series.  You mention it's for browsing in
      the help, and I suppose everyone here has something to start with.
      My feel is as we open it up in the future we would want to add how
      they get an inital database and/or  also make "the current database"
      as a zip file.

      Hmm, if we make the "what we have" and "what a series is" browsable
      we may want to just do zips and let them browse other ways.

      It all depends what people want I suppose.

      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires"
      <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:
      > Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
      > what you think of it.
      > Jim B

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?