349Re: Otter Problems

    Mar 1 8:51 PM
      Hello Group,

      There will be a meeting Wednesday night starting at 9 pm EST. We
      will start out in the chat room here and then move to voice
      conference.

      This meeting will be to discuss problems you are having working with
      your copy of Otter. Each of us will open Otter on our computer and
      walk thru the various steps, with the emphasis on solving your
      problems. I think it will be a valuable lesson and I strongly urge
      each of you to try to attend.

      Be sure that you have Yahoo Messenger installed on your computer,
      and running at that time. If you have a mic, fantastic, if not, you
      can at least hear everyone and type your questions or responses.
      jimb