      Date: Monday, March 01, 2004 3:56:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [Otter-Project] Otter

      Hi Lost. before renaming ALWAYS make sure the title on top of the window is the series you want. If its not you must select a series. Otter doesn't always "guess" the correct series.

      lost7658 <bruemac@...> wrote:
      I just got crime club shows distro

      when i go to use otter to make the files how i want

      they show up as I love a mystery but they are crime doesn't pay shows

      Bruce ?????????

      Do you Yahoo!?