3130Re: Illness

    Apr 14, 2005
      Researchers!

      As most of you know I have been confined to bed ever since last
      Saturday with the most acute attack of gout that I've had in the
      past five years. The medications didn't help and I just had to
      suffer through the pain, nausea, etc. I'm just today able to be up
      for a bit and hobble to my computer room.

      Unfortunately, I have several hundered e-mails to respond to, Otter
      files to update, assistance to be given! It will take me several
      more days to get back to my old diabolical self! Things are really
      looking good for our groups with some new information that I can't
      share right now, but I assure you that over the next several months,
      the Researchers groups will have THE best distros around. Our
      purchasing group is working overtime acquiring new materials, and
      several other members are quietly doing the same! I'm really
      excited at what I know!

      I will be in contact with many of you concering your various
      projects, but please be patient with me, I have a lot of work to
      catch up on, and right now I'm only about 50% physically able, so
      can't spend a lot of time in front of the computer. Hopefully by
      the week-end, I'll be more able.
      jimb