      From: Philip [mailto:phlipper376@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 6:40 AM
      To: Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Otter-Project] Researchers Group hub welcomes Project Otter Members

      Our sister group, The OldTimeRadioResearchersGroup, has been running
      a Direct Connect hub for peer to peer file sharing.  We are offering
      any member of the Otter Project access to it.  The DC hubs are a
      safe and secure way to share anything you have on your personal
      computer with other collectors.  To keep it safe and secure, we must
      have everyone register a nickname and password before logging on.

      There is a page uploaded into the file section entitled
      AccessingTheHub.rtf that will explain how to download and set up
      your client, and how to enroll.  If any other questions, please e-
      mail me directly (do not post to group).

      We look forward to seeing you on the hub!

      Phlipper

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic