2394Country Or Western Type Music Shows

    Jan 8, 2005
      Hello fellow OTR collectors!

      I'm trying to update the OTTER database to include information on
      all country music type programs, and also trying to get as many as
      possible in order to put together a premier certified set for
      distribution via the Old Time Radio Researchers Group!

      I'd appreciate any information about the following programs. If you
      have any of them, I'd really appreciate a beam to beshires via
      streamload.

      Billy Jack Willis Show
      Checkerboard Fun Fest
      Cliffie Stone's Western Party
      Country Barn Dance
      Country Fair
      Country Hoedown
      Country Style USA
      Delmore Brothers
      Dinner Bell Round-up time
      Eddie Arnold Show
      Grand Ole Opry
      Hamilin's Wizard Oil Show
      Health And Happiness Show
      Hollywood Barn Dance
      Hometown Jamboree
      Johnny Lee Wills And His Boys
      Louvin Brothers
      Martha White Biscuit Time
      Melody Roundup
      Music Valley
      Red Foley Show
      Rhythm Ranch
      Riverside Rancho
      Roy Acuff Show
      Sun Up Serenade
      Tennessee Ernie Ford Show
      Town And Country Show
      Wake Up Ranch
      WGN Barn Dance
      WLS Barn Dance

      Additionally if you have any other Country, or Western Swing Shows,
      I'd appreciate a beam of them or information on how I might get them.

      Thanks in advance for any help.
      Jim B