1947Re: Newbie package

  • menachem_shapiro
    Nov 3, 2004
      B"H
      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Mark Farmer
      <kingsparta2003@y...> wrote:
      > >> I don't have the knowledge to create
      > >> a web page on disk, but it's a great idea
      > you just link the pages as normal
      >
      > if someone wanted to create a program you could create a maybe
      visual basic program with a standard web browser in it.

      > it is not that hard and visual basic is a bit easyer to program
      than Visual "C" (At Least For Me)

      If you are looking for an alternative to a webpage, Linasoft's
      AutoPlay Menu Builder
      (http://www.linasoft.com/apmbuilder.html) is one of the best programs
      I've seen. It has easy support for multiple nested menus, embedded
      flash and audio player, and is pretty easy to use. It has a full
      featured demo (with a nag screen). It could autorun as soon as the CD
      is plugged in, and may be very useful.

      I'd love to hear what you think about it,
      Menachem
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic