      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 6:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Otter-Project] Re: New Member Package

      AMEN.... and to add to your point, I consider myself an expert computer user
      and it is a PAIN to download any number of items/shows/songs etc.... greater
      than 10 or 15 in one sitting. It becomes tedious, error prone and annoying.
      I almost went crazy trying to download some of those tobacco scripts.

      One time, I downloaded 20 tales of the texas rangers shows before I gave up
      and bought an MP3 CD with 95 shows on it, and I am on a cable modem.
      Physical distribution is much preferred over cheap/simple/easy download.  I
      think it is because my time at home is a premium more valuable than the
      10.00 it costs to get a CD mailed to the house.

      I also use this theory when changing my oil. I spend the 20.00 to have it
      done in 15 minutes without all the hassle of buying the quarts, jacking up
      the car, getting dirty, disposing the oil, buying a filter etc....

      --Shawn