      From: "Doug" <atoning2003@...>
      To: Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Otter-Project] Re: Otter cover
      Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:07:50 -0000

      I'm lookin for you... don't see you. what user name are ya?
      I added a folder to share but does dc++ automatically update share
      list or is there a way i can do it?? I don't want to shut down and
      restart it.. or is there a way to manually send on the hub??

      -- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Mark McClure"
      <Perry_Mason1@h...> wrote:
      > Is it in your share file? If so where? Perry

      Learn more.
      > http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=hotmail/es2&ST=1

      Find high-speed �net deals � comparison-shop your local providers here.
      https://broadband.msn.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic