145Another New Member

  • chrisbob
    Jan 31, 2004
      Hi All!

      I think the work you folks have been doing here (and will continue
      to do) is REALLY important for the hobby and it's members.
      Databases like what you are putting together will also be a great
      service to broadcast historians in the days ahead.

      On a more personal note, it is great fun to read the earliest
      messages in a group like this to see what happened and how things
      evolved. You people areamazing!

      To paraphrase something Alan Kleinberger said in a much earlier
      post, I am computer knowledable, but not computer brilliant. I am
      willing and able to be a follower here while you smarties lead the
      way. If there are functions to be filled by worker bees, please
      sign me up.

      Anyway, thanks for letting me in. I'm still trying to get a copy of
      the manual (server must be BUSY!), but I'm lookinf forward to it.

      Chris Antoniacci