1328Re: Journey Into Space log error

  • Rob McConeghy
    Sep 1, 2004
      The Journey Into Space log is incorrect,
      the final episode is actually named

      Return From Mars
      not
      Return To Mars

      I don't know how many times I have seen this error propagated.

      (there are 2 additional anniversary reminiscence shows featuring
      interviews with the original cast members that the BBC aired as well
      that maybe should be included.
      I don't have the details handy - I will look them up when I get home.

      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Otter-Project
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Otter on-line Database/J - OTTER FILES/Journey into
      Space.txt
      > Uploaded by : beshiresjim <beshiresjim@y...>
      > Description : Updated by Frank Passage
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:
      20Database/J%20-%20OTTER%20FILES/Journey%20into%20Space.txt

      > Regards,
      >
      > beshiresjim <beshiresjim@y...>
    • Show all 2924 messages in this topic