MEXICAN SAUCY LADY WANTS A STUD TO TRAVEL WITH TO HER

  • venus_george
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      MEXICAN SAUCY LADY WANTS A STUD TO TRAVEL WITH TO HER
      HACIENDA(42)

      Hi, I luv spice and chilli, but most of all I love to
      meet menwho make me feel awwwwsome.
      I'm visiting your place for a couple of weeks checking
      out the latest fashions and trends for my flourishing
      garments
      business back in Mexico.
      I've met some really cool men out here from CRACKER'S
      and I've had some mind blowing licking too!! Makes my
      toes curl just
      thinking about that!!
      Now when I go back, I want someone young and sexy to
      holiday with me on the balmy beaches of Mexico and
      stay in my hacienda.
      I'm willing to bear all the expenses provided you can
      give me some sexotic licking and sucking!!
      My details are availabe for you to see at
      ## maturewomenseekingyoungermen dot com ##
      my user id is:- saucespice

      Lots of licks,

      JASMINE