42, white, HUGE, flabby and up 4 it!!!!!

  • wattscatherine55
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      42, white, HUGE, flabby and up 4 it!!!!!

      now listen carefully... I'm not telling lies and what you read is what
      you get... PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF BIG WOMEN ARE NOT UR THING! (met
      one guy last week who went on about how I can lose weight! LOL)

      i'm 42, 5ft 1", size 22/24... got shapely BUT BIG body... belly has
      stretch marks, tits sag a big (BIG THO)... I'm no Baywatch Babe that's
      for sure!

      i love sex... want a man who truly gets off on grabbing my BIGNESS and
      being dirty with me

      PS: i'll be online with my web cam at <<<< devilgal.lovez.it >>>> my
      id is devilgal

      PPS: in a life-long relationship - NSA sex only