For Sale

  • Michael Osweiler
    Message 1 of 69 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have the following for sale:

      2 pairs of Kadee # 805 for $3.25 each pair. Brand new.

      6 pairs Atlas couplers including the pockets, screws and springs. These are the standard couplers.  Removed from brand new cars.  $3.00 each pair.

      2 pairs of Atlas couplers with the extended pockets.  Same as above-includes all parts.  $3.00 each pair. Removed from brand new cars.

      2 pairs of Kadee couplers that have been installed into Atlas Extended coupler pockets. $3.00 each pair.

      2 pairs of Athearn O scale Roller Bearing trucks.  These have not been used.  $8.00 each pair.

      1 Atlas Trainman Railbox boxcar with Kadee Couplers installed.  New in box otherwise and has never been run.  $40

      1 Lionel 3-rail SPFE 57' Mechanical Reefer for sale.   Brand new in the box.    $55.00

      1 pair of Weaver 2-Rail Shock Control Couplers, never used.  $9.00

      Shipping will be additional just let me know how you want it shipped: first class, priority mail, or parcel post.

      I will take payment via money order, cashier check, or Paypal.  If you pay via Paypal add 5%.

      Contact me off list if you are interested.

      Thanks

      Michael

      Michael Osweiler
      Waseca, MN

    • gilliam_travis
      Message 69 of 69 , Jun 24 8:33 PM
        MTH Premier 22-20521-2 BNSF SD70Ace scale wheel. Road # 9375. Purchased earlier this year. Tested and sat on display. In like new condition with original box and insert plus shipping box. $375 plus shipping from 76018. Photos available upon request.

        Overland Models Santa Fe SD75M CA-1112. Road # 224. Unit in like new condition and only has very little run time. Missing box and insert. Only offering local pickup due to box being missing. $800. Photos available upon request.

        Payment by PayPal or money order.

        Thanks,

        Travis