FS, On3 track and switches, O scale NS turnouts

  • dewbiscuit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013

      FOR SALE, PRECISION SCALE CODE 100, On3, NICKEL SILVER FLEX TRACK, 10 NEW 3' SECTIONS, 5 USED SECTIONS, I DO WANT TO ADD THAT THIS IS SOME PRETTY STIFF FLEX TRACK, ++ BK ENTERPRISES NICKEL SILVER On3, TURNOUTS, #6's, 5 LEFTS, 4 RIGHTS, THESE ARE SOLDERED TURNOUTS WITHOUT TIES. NEW IN THE PACKAGE, TRACK AND SWITCHES, $140.00

      ALSO, OLD PULLMAN CODE 100, NICKEL SILVER TURNOUTS, STANDARD O SCALE, THESE ARE SOLDERED TURNOUTS WITHOUT TIES, #4's, 3 RIGHT AND 3 LEFT. $60.00.

      PLUS SHIPPING, CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL. THANKS, MIKE NELSON, DEWEY, AZ.