FS: 70's Vintage Tractors/Trailers

  • prrk4s958
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      List, Time to sort through some of my dads stuff. He passed away in 1996. I hardly bothered with his stuff since then and planned on someday to utilize some of the items. Well, yesterday I started going through some of the boxes that were stored in the basement. He used to pick up stuff along the way to include in his dream layout that never happened. So I came across some items I plan on finding a new owner. First up (and there is more) from what I found are 2 Tractor's and 2 Trailers. These diecast metal and plastic vehicles were made by "Champs of the Road" in the mid 1970's. They are 1/50th scale. The first tractor is a Kenworth W925. It is green with conventional cab and short sleeper. The second tractor is a Peterbilt 359. It is red with a conventional cab and short sleeper. The 2 trailers are Refridgerator vans. Both are lettered for Watkins. The vehicles themselves were never displayed or played with and remain in nice condition, although the tires appear a bit chalky. Should wipe down easily. The vehicles come in their original boxes. The boxes show ware after 37 years. For semi-massed produced items from the 1970's for five and dime stores, these are pretty good looking models. Selling them as a set only. $45.00 plus shipping. Pics upon request. Paypal ok as is Postal Money Order. If interested, drop me a note. Thanks, Gary Mittner