FS; Weaver 2 rail Alco RS-3 w/ extras

  • kylearmitage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Selling a Weaver(black box) RS-3 2 rail undec. with the end tower Pittman motor chain drive. Unit is brand new with absoloutely no wheel wear and sprockets and axle gears are not cracked. I test ran it and there is no "hiccups" from broken parts.Also included brand new in package are NWSL 40"/145 tread replacement wheelsets, P&D detail parts as follows; RS exhaust stack, RS fan grill, RS number boards, RS marker lights w/ jewels. The factory handrails are missing but I believe the stanchions are still available from P&D hobbyshop. Price is $150 US plus shipping. Contact me if you have questions.

      Thanks
      Kyle Armitage
      Canada