For Sale: House of Duddy Code 100 Flex Track Used

  • railhead2202
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      I have approximately 94' of House of Duddy O gauged code 100 flex track. Rails are not chemically weathered, but one rail side is painted Floquil Rail Brown. Rail came from my layout - going to code 148.
      Approximate lengths and quantities:
      32 - 35" length - 26 pcs.
      22" length - 6 pcs.
      15" length - 6
      10" length - 5 pcs.

      $75.00 plus shipping. Can be picked up in the Milwaukee area. Accepting Paypal and M. O.
      Tom Houle
      Mequon, WI