FS: Brass locos, cars, many C&O

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009

      I have the following brass O scale 2-rail items for sale. All are painted appropriately, unless noted. Please contact me off list if interested.

      Dave Richter

      Oriental C&O GP-7 detailed for C&O Canadian built and operated Geeps. This is correctly  numbered #5726 and features winterization hatch, high-mounted bell and Nathan 5-chime air horn mounted in front of the engineer's side. Painted blue with yellow stripe. Smooth runner.  $700

      USH GP-35, painted C&O  #3561, runs well. $350

      2 old Atlas C&O F-9 diesels, with flywheels installed on the drives. Run much better than original old Atlas drive. Good condition, in original Atlas boxes. Need  Kadee couplers installed.  $75 each, both for $135.

      Sunset USRA Reading steel NE style caboose, correctly painted for C&O #90353. With Athearn plastic trucks and Kadees.  $200

      OMI C&O steel caboose, with Ajax brake stand and see thru-platform, #90214, nicely painted. Kadee couplers, brass caboose trucks. $295

      USH/KTM C&O  K-4 2-8-4 ( Berkshire ) Painted, #2752, but missing ash pans. Good puller. Runs well.    $975

      Sunset B&O 0-4-0T Docksider, Factory paint, $295

      Car Works St. Louis prewar PCC body, unpainted, with correct Wagner PCC  trucks, both mint condition. $350.

      OMI Linde-Union argon tank car, professionally painted and decaled, white, #80017. $495