For sale: RY Models GE 44 ton diesel

  • jthomasmet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Group: I have for sale one, RY Models,(Rich Yoder), GE 44Ton Phase I
      diesel switcher. RY Models stk #400110. This is the "O" scale, 2 rail version, unpainted, test run only, in original box with original packing. KD equipped.
      Priced at $300.00, includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 48.
      Contact me off list if interested.
      Thanks
      Jeff Thomas
      Denton, Tx.