FS: 2 Rail O Scale

  • hermanpierce2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:47 AM
      Getting out of scale 2 rail, have following for sale, indiviually or as package deal:

      Babbit B&O B-18 4-6-0, partial assembly, $410
      Quality Craft B&O I-5 caboose kits, (2), $25 each
      Intermountain B&O Boxcar kits, (3), $35 each
      All Nation C&O & Southern boxcar kits, partial assembly(2), $20 each
      GML 4 amp walkaround throttle w/memory, $135
      Quality Craft Single Stall Engine house kit, partial assembly, $40
      Mile Post Models Grizzly Flats Depot kit, $45.

      Sell as package for $650.

      Mike Pierce