FOR SALE

  • e2picasso
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
      still have lots of items from the Ambrose estate for sale. all prices
      are very reasonable. have lots (100+) Atlas reefers new in box for
      $40.00 each.

      i will post listings in file sections for those interested. and
      please be sure to contact me offlist for sales and questions.

      Bob Anson
    • Skillfingers Model Co
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
        Hi
        I am posting in the files section my 11 page list of oscale for
        sale, also have diecast and many rr books and magazines not inventoried
        yet. I need to thin my massive collection in preparation for my move to
        Florida.
        Gary Cliborn
      • Bob Anson
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
          where in Florida?

          Bob Anson %~)

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
            Please tell where it's posted.    Mike G.

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
              Hi Bob, The West Palm Beach area near my daughter and grandson. I spoke to you at the Feb. Jacksonville show. I am headed to the Indy show next week  and then to Florida. I plan to return to Ma. about 3 weeks later stopping off in Jacksonville to drop of the Alps printer we discussed in Feb. unless you are going to Indy and I will give it to you there.
              Gary Cliborn

              Bob Anson wrote:
              where in Florida?

              Bob Anson %~)

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
                Mike, the list is in the files section under Skillfingers or you can go to the link below.

                Michael Osweiler
                List Moderator

                --- In OSCALEYARDSALE@yahoogroups.com, Mike Gillespie <preacherman611@...>
                wrote:

                > Please tell where it's posted.    Mike G.

              • Skillfingers Model Co
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
                  In the files section of this list under skillfingers

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
                    List members,

                    I have broken up Gary's list in order for those members using WebTV have the ability to
                    view the entire list. I will probably not do this every time a new for sale list is posted in
                    the files section.

                    If you plan on posting a large list see if you can split the document up, especially into
                    categories such as Diesel, Freight Cars, etc or even by manufacturer.

                    thanks

                    Michael Osweiler
                    List Moderator

                    --- In OSCALEYARDSALE@yahoogroups.com, Skillfingers Model Co <gcliborn@...> wrote:

                    > Hi
                    > I am posting in the files section my 11 page list of oscale for
                    > sale, also have diecast and many rr books and magazines not inventoried
                    > yet. I need to thin my massive collection in preparation for my move to
                    > Florida.
                    > Gary Cliborn

                  • bertcutler92
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 13, 2012
                      MTH NKP BERK 2-8-4 #765
                      Extra detailing
                      $650

                      Westside PRR 280 Factory Paint
                      Coal Bunker Installed
                      Lighted Markers
                      $1000

                      Sunset GN 4-8-4 Factory Paint. Green.
                      $795

                      Custom Brass. GN. 2-6-6-2
                      Custom Painted Green
                      $1400

                      Custom Brass. Little River 2-4-4-2
                      Custom Painted Black
                      $1195

                      Kemtron NYC 4-8-4 Niagara
                      Custom Painted NYC
                      Full detail and lights
                      $650

                      Max Gray Express Reefer
                      Custom Painted Pennsylvania.
                      $200

                      CALL 1-440-665-8586. Legitimate offers considered.
                    • bertcutler92
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 17, 2012
                        FOR SALE

                        MTH NKP BERK 2-8-4 #765
                        Extra detailing
                        $550

                        Westside PRR 280 Factory Paint
                        Coal Bunker Installed
                        Lighted Markers
                        $750

                        Sunset GN 4-8-4 Factory Paint. Green.
                        $795

                        Custom Brass. GN. 2-6-6-2
                        Custom Painted Green
                        $1400

                        Custom Brass. Little River 2-4-4-2
                        Custom Painted Black
                        $1195

                        Kemtron NYC 4-8-4 Niagara
                        Custom Painted NYC
                        Full detail and lights
                        $650

                        Max Gray Express Reefer
                        Custom Painted Pennsylvania.
                        $200

                        CALL 1-440-665-8586. Legitimate offers considered.
                      • hoosierconn
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 4, 2013
                          Redefining my era. Here are some modern cars for your consideration.

                          ATLAS O 9622-1 60' Berwick Hy-Cube boxcar MILW 4299, 2 rail

                          ATLAS O 9633-3 60' Berwick Hy-Cube boxcar N & W 604536, 2 rail

                          These are like new in box, never run. Boxes may show some shelf wear. New ones list at $89, I'm asking $75 each plus shipping.

                          MTH Premier 20-95003 70' Husky Stack car w/two 48' containers GBRX 2415 converted to 2 rail w/sprung diecast trucks and IRC wheelsets, Kadee 805 couplers

                          MTH Premier 20-90274C 50' High cube boxcar GTW 598085 converted to 2 rail w/MTH sprung diecast trucks and NWSL wheelsets, Kadee 805 couplers

                          MTH Premier 20-93335 50' High cube boxcar SOO 17258 converted to 2 rail w/sprung diecast trucks and NWSL wheelsets, Kadee 805 couplers

                          The boxcars approach Atlas O (not Trainman) standards for detail. The Husky Stack is IMHO equivalent to Trainman quality. These also are like new in box, never run. Boxes may show some shelf wear. 3 rail versions on eBay are $60-65, asking $55 each plus shipping.

                          I'll post some pics soon. Please feel free to contact me off list with your offers. I will discount and combine shipping for multiple cars.

                          Thanks for your interest.

                          Fred