Items for SALE

  • Thomas McEwen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I am an HO and N scale modeler but for some reason I have some O scale
      stuff in a box that I need to get rid of.Make me an offer on this
      stuff and its yours.

      1. K-Line - Iraqi Freedom Jeeps - (2 packs of 2)
      2. K-Line - 1994 Ford Mustang Convertible
      3. Micro Engineering - Code 250 Aluminum Rail Joiners (Qty. 80)
      4. K-Line - O , O27, and S gauge Universal Lockon (Qty. 2)
      5. Lionel - Smoke Fluid - 2 Bottles
      6. Lionel - The Polar Express Diner Car - (Lights Up)

      Make me an Offer.Thanks,Thomas