Item for Sale

  • Michael Osweiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      I have 3 items for sale that I would like to sell together but could sell separately if needed.  All three are like new though the boxes show wear and tear.

      One 2-rail Atlas O 89'4" Flat Car, Southern  #50187   Item # 7974-3

      Two Atlas O 45' Pines Trailer, Rio Grande;   #730033 and #730010,  item #'s 8953-3 and 8953-2.

      All three for $100.    Shipping is extra

      I can accept payment via PayPal, Money Order, or Cashier Check.  If you are interested please contact me off list.

      Thanks

      Michael

      Michael Osweiler
      Waseca, MN

    • Michael Osweiler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
        Hello all,

        I can sell these separately, $20 each for the trailers and $50 for the flat car.  Shipping is not included in the rates.

        Contact me off list if you are interested.

        Thanks

        Michael