Re:Re: [OSCALEMODELERS] O Scale Trains Update

  • Martin Brechbiel
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2013
      Thanks you for list, Randy!!

      I think that you addressed almost all of the key points. I'll add that advertising in OST would be appreciated, too!

      I would like to reinforce your points regarding articles. There is a place in OST for the simpler, more fundamental, how-to-do-it article. At one time, there was a specific 1 page article series on helpful hints to which I contributed the usefulness of Lazy-Susan hardware for working on larger structures or for painting. Maybe obvious to many of the more experienced modelers, but not all readers are such and providing accessible and helpful (useful!) information to all segments of the readership will be a goal of the magazine. There are also precious few scenery articles and that could be of interest to all as well. Photo Gallery - there also used to be such in the magazine and I know that I contributed to that at least once. You make a good point of that possibly being revisited. I'll take all of this up with Brian in my next conversation.

      And, Yikes! I've got to get a few words down for my column for the next issue!

      And yes, do visit the OST Modelers Network!

      Martin Brechbiel