Re: [OSCALEMODELERS] Indianapolis Fall Meet 2013

  • jon duva
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      I was thinking about coming, until I heard about "good guys" being in town at the same time.  Good Guys bring over 5,000 cars, which means they will need at lot of rooms...maybe next year if train show not on same weekend.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        I wouldn't let the Good Guys stop you from coming.  They didn't cause any problems last year.

        Ken the guy from AR

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          I have a different point of view.  I was there last year, and the cars added a lot of fun.   The good guys are just that, good guys.  Make your hotel reservation early and come.  I intend to be there.

          Steve Neill