27703O Scale pickle car

  • Bill Lane
    Jul 13 2:20 PM

      I am looking for a Rails Unlimited O Scale urethane “coffin” pickle car kit. It should hopefully be complete. If decals are included that would be even better.

      Check your kit shelves. Maybe you have 1 that you are not going to get around to building, or have a friend that has a kit.

      Please reply directly to bill@... if you have 1 for sale.

      Thank You,
      Bill Lane

      Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

      See my finished models at:
      http://www.lanestrains.com
      Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

      See my layout progress at:

      http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

      Custom Train Parts Design
      http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

      PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
      (Trading is MUCH preferred)
      http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

      ***Join the PRR T&HS***
      The other members are not ALL like me!
      http://www.prrths.com
      http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

      Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
      It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
      Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL