      To: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com
      CC: wahsatch@...
      From: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:22:42 -0400
      Subject: [OSCALEMODELERS] Atlas 53' Express Reefer - ptd or undec?

      Would like an Atlas PFE 53" Exp Reefer but rare as hens teeth.

      Ptd one like Frisco or NC&StL are avail: also undec.

      Has anyone stripped the letterboard lettering off an Atlas & gotten
      decent results?

      Or should I go the undec route & use a ProtoCraft PFE decal set after
      painting the body?

      Thanks!
      -=- Bob Colquitt

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic